During these difficult times it is important that we have safeguards in place to keep everyone as safe as possible whilst being able to operate like normal.
We understand that a car is a place where you have no choice but to come into contact with various surfaces that without due care and attention be ideal for the virus to transfer to you or us. We have set out a number of measures to reduce that risk as much as possible.
- In order to implement these measures, we are doing where possible all repairs at our Camberley workshop. We have suspended collections and delivery services for the time being to reduce the amount of time we spend in the vehicle.
- Cars will be moved in using gloves, mask, seat cover and steering wheel cover. Door handles and key fobs will have disinfectant wiped over.
- Use of wheel skates where possible in the workshop to reduce amount of times of getting in and out of the car
- We recommend arranged drop off times the previous night before the repair booking to reduce the amount of contact with other customers. Our workshop is alarmed and has CCTV.
- There may be times where some of the measures outlined above aren’t possible for some customers, for example people living alone or only have one car. We do have a mobile workshop and although we didn’t intend to run it during this period we can also achieve similar social distancing measures mobile as well. We will only use the van for smaller repairs. Panel damage and multiple panel damage must be done at the workshop. We are happy to discuss this option upon request, however lead times will vary largely due to work being prioritised at the workshop
- We can do a lot of estimates via email for more simpler repairs. Please allow for any potential adjustment on completion in case the damage is not as straight forward as the photos suggest.
- Estimates at the workshop during the day are possible at arranged times to allow us to manage the number of customer coming into contact with us and others.
- We can make appointments to come and see the vehicle at your home or work address whilst observing the 2 meter social distancing guidelines. If you’d prefer not to greet us, we can talk to you about the repair over the phone whilst viewing the car.
- We can accept payment via online transfer on completion
- Payments by credit card or debit card can be done over the phone
- We will not be handling cash or cheques
For more information on how we will be operating over the course of the next few months, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01276 423090